Skip to main content

Exploding in July...

The fireworks have started early this year... I am thrilled to announce that I am now represented on the East coast by the Chase Young Gallery in Boston. Two of my new florals will be featured in a group show opening there on July 6th. I will also have new work up at the Gilman Contemporary Gallery in Sun Valley, Idaho, and my solo show at Grover Thurston opens July 5th. Wow! Feeling really honored to have so much interest in my art this year. Just want to say "Thank you!" to all those who follow and support my work! It matters! Hope you can make it out to one of these shows and maybe I'll see you in July! Images above: Ophelia's Dream I & II - 24" x 24" - encaustic w/mixed media - 2012

Comments

Micros said…
Alicia

Very good work.

Keep riding that wave.

Bonne chance

Micros