Skip to main content

Opening Highlights



Wow…it has already been a week since the Sojourns show opened. 





After months of long hours laboring over this body of work it was such a joy to be surrounded by so many friends and followers. The gallery was at capacity for most of the evening. I'm still buzzing from all the love and enthusiasm from that night. Thanks to all you wonderful people who ventured out. And for those of you who longed to be there in spirit here are a few more snapshots from the event…




My profile video, Organic Alchemy, played all through the night projected onto the gallery wall. It was a great way for people to see my process and saved me from having to explain my methods to those unfamiliar with encaustic painting. 



This is one of my favorite pieces in the show titled "Playground". The colors are so vibrant in this one.

Detail from "Playground" 24 x 48 encaustic w/ mixed media

Me with gallery co-owner, Amy Spassov. 

"Braveheart" was glowing under the lights.

  "Grace" made it into the main window. This camera angle makes it look much larger than 48 x 36. The scale is exciting and now I am thinking about creating some gigantic florals.  

These three botanicals look so great stacked together…hope they all go to one home. Would be a shame to break up the family. 


"Diva" found a new home! 

Comments